The town of Corrales San Carlos is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #403 of the whole municipality. Corrales San Carlos is at 2,068 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Corrales San Carlos is located at 4.5 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Cuauhtémoc, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Corrales San Carlos.
Where is Corrales San Carlos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Corrales San Carlos (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Corrales San Carlos and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Corrales San Carlos (Chihuahua) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Corrales San Carlos
With the satellite map of Corrales San Carlos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Corrales San Carlos.
Photos of Corrales San Carlos
In order for you to enjoy nature around Corrales San Carlos, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Corrales San Carlos, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Corrales San Carlos. Opinions.
Do you like Corrales San Carlos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Corrales San Carlos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo Número Ciento Seis y Medio (33 inhabitants)
- El Bordo (21 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- Frigorífico Jemelo (- inhabitants)
- Granja Doña Lucila (4 inhabitants)
- Huerta Armando Ortiz (- inhabitants)
- Huerta el Treinta (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Cuarenta y Seis (18 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Quince Carretera a Álvaro Obregón (49 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Treinta y Uno (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Blanco (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Carlos Gutiérrez (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de los Iglesias (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Miguel (5 inhabitants)
- Tepehuanes (9 inhabitants)