The town of Granja de Villela is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #262 in terms of number of inhabitants. Granja de Villela is at 2,133 meters of altitude.
The town of Granja de Villela is located at 78.7 kilometers from Cuauhtémoc, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Granja de Villela.
Where is Granja de Villela? How to get there? Map
Online map of Granja de Villela (Chihuahua) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Granja de Villela? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Granja de Villela (Chihuahua) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Granja de Villela
With the satellite map of Granja de Villela will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Granja de Villela.
Vote for Granja de Villela. Opinions.
Do you like Granja de Villela? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Granja de Villela so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Altamirano (Wong Fong) (- inhabitants)
- Arroyo Blanco (Rancho Nuevo) (6 inhabitants)
- Granelera Campo 110 (4 inhabitants)
- Campo 109 (209 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (3 inhabitants)
- La Guajolota (11 inhabitants)
- La Pasadita (5 inhabitants)
- La Quemada (1390 inhabitants)
- Las Tunas (- inhabitants)
- Mario Marín (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Loya (13 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Pino (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho García Uranga (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Carlos (9 inhabitants)
- San José (3 inhabitants)