The town of Coaquixpala is located in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores (in the State of Jalisco). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #93 in terms of number of inhabitants. Coaquixpala is at 539 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Coaquixpala is located at 9.6 kilometers from Jilotlán de los Dolores, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Coaquixpala.
Where is Coaquixpala? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Coaquixpala (Jalisco) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Coaquixpala, which has the following symbol
The population of Coaquixpala (Jalisco) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near CoaquixpalaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Coaquixpala, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Coaquixpala so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL DEL TORO: 16 km away, direction West (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS CUETES: 38 km away, direction North (26 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS CUETES: 38 km away, direction North (31 minutes by car)
- MOTEL TREBOL: 35 km away, direction South (25 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Coaquixpala
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Coaquixpala, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Coaquixpala.
Photos of Coaquixpala
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Coaquixpala? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Coaquixpala.
Vote for Coaquixpala
Do you like Coaquixpala or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Coaquixpala to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores
- El Cajón (- inhabitants)
- El Camichín (4 inhabitants)
- El Capulín (20 inhabitants)
- El Chisguete (Rancho Seco) (1 inhabitants)
- El Limón (La Limonera) (12 inhabitants)
- El Paso del Río (4 inhabitants)
- Gallardo (25 inhabitants)
- La Colmena (1 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (40 inhabitants)
- La Huizachera (- inhabitants)
- La Tepeguajera (8 inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (3 inhabitants)
- Matácuaro (4 inhabitants)
- Resolana (1 inhabitants)
- Sayulapan (Sayolapa) (2 inhabitants)