The town of Charco Largo is located in the Municipality of Saltillo (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #234 of the ranking. Charco Largo is at 1,748 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Charco Largo? You can find it at 82.2 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Saltillo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Charco Largo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Charco Largo? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Charco Largo (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Charco Largo, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Charco Largo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Charco Largo (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Charco Largo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Charco Largo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Saltillo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Charco Largo.
Photos of Charco Largo
In order for you to enjoy nature around Charco Largo, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Charco Largo, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Charco Largo. Opinions.
Do you like Charco Largo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Charco Largo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Saltillo
- Asunción Sosa Moreno (3 inhabitants)
- Campo de Tiro (- inhabitants)
- Charco Largo (- inhabitants)
- El Olvido (1 inhabitants)
- Hermanos Padrón Rivera (4 inhabitants)
- Los Magueyes (José Juan García) (- inhabitants)
- La Gloria Dos (1 inhabitants)
- La Huerta (1 inhabitants)
- Los Pilares (3 inhabitants)
- Magueyes Verdes (16 inhabitants)
- Refugio de Altamira (16 inhabitants)
- Rito Cuevas Rodríguez (16 inhabitants)
- La Encantada (Rodolfo Ramírez Sánchez) (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San José de Guzmán (- inhabitants)