The town of Arroyo de la Cazuela is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #150 in terms of number of inhabitants. Arroyo de la Cazuela is at 90 meters of altitude.
The town of Arroyo de la Cazuela is located at 7.3 kilometers from Ciudad Mante, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Arroyo de la Cazuela.
Where is Arroyo de la Cazuela? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Arroyo de la Cazuela in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Arroyo de la Cazuela.
Need to locate a certain Arroyo de la Cazuela building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Arroyo de la Cazuela (Tamaulipas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Arroyo de la Cazuela
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Arroyo de la Cazuela, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Arroyo de la Cazuela.
Vote for Arroyo de la Cazuela. Opinions.
Do you like Arroyo de la Cazuela? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Arroyo de la Cazuela so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Cinco de Mayo (354 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (Rosa Martha Salinas) (- inhabitants)
- El Garrucho (2 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (566 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (92 inhabitants)
- Hermanos Villarreal (5 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza del Norte (1 inhabitants)
- La Gavia (150 inhabitants)
- Las Magnolias (2 inhabitants)
- María Eugenia (- inhabitants)
- Mártires de la Reforma (166 inhabitants)
- Quinta Isabel (1 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (5 inhabitants)
- Tierra y Libertad (207 inhabitants)
- Translíquidos Nacionales (- inhabitants)