The town of El Mixteño is located in the Municipality of Actopan (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #200 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Mixteño is at 87 meters of altitude.
The town of El Mixteño is located at 13.9 kilometers from Actopan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Mixteño.
#1 Where is El Mixteño? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Mixteño (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
#2 The population of El Mixteño (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of El Mixteño
With the satellite map of El Mixteño will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Actopan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Mixteño.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El MixteñoMany people want to stay in the town of El Mixteño itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- CASA DE HUESPEDES JUQUILITA: 8 km away, direction North (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MI PARAISO: 18 km away, direction East (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EGUIA: 20 km away, direction East (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLA DIAMANTE: 19 km away, direction Southwest (16 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of El Mixteño
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Mixteño, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Mixteño, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
#6 Vote for El Mixteño as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Mixteño or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Mixteño to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#7 Comments and opinions about El Mixteño
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Actopan
- Apachites (La Bomba) (2 inhabitants)
- Cara Palida (- inhabitants)
- Casa Blanca (- inhabitants)
- Cerro Gordo (1324 inhabitants)
- El Diamante (50 inhabitants)
- El Gran Chaparral (33 inhabitants)
- El Ojite (68 inhabitants)
- El Palmito (28 inhabitants)
- La Luz (226 inhabitants)
- La Mancha el Paraíso (12 inhabitants)
- Mate Caña (2 inhabitants)
- Palmas de Arriba (30 inhabitants)
- Quinta el Brisote (4 inhabitants)
- Rodolfo Rejón Jiménez (19 inhabitants)
- Tres Palmas (10 inhabitants)