Cañón de Guadalupe
Maps, photos and statistics of Cañón de Guadalupe, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants of the State of Baja California
the town of Cañón de Guadalupe is located in the Municipality of Mexicali (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #1413 of the ranking. Cañón de Guadalupe is at 362 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Cañón de Guadalupe? You can find it at 64.2 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Mexicali, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Cañón de Guadalupe location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Cañón de Guadalupe?
Vote for Cañón de Guadalupe
Do you like Cañón de Guadalupe? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cañón de Guadalupe so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Mexicali:
- 4 Milpas (Col. Venustiano Carranza los Muñoz)
- Aerofumigaciones Tres Valles (Ejido Morelos)
- Agrícola Castro (Colonia Silva)
- Alcántara (Colonia Colorado No. 1)
- Ampliación Nuevo León
- Bordo Okerson (Represa Galeana)
- Bordo Rodríguez (Colonia Rodríguez)
- Bueno (Ejido Camacho)
- Burcia (Ejido Jalapa)
- Campo Camerina (Colonia Terrenos Indios)
- Campo Cuatro (Ejido Hechicera)
- Campo del Prado (Colonia el Mayor)
- Campo Don Abel
- Campo el 18 (Ejido Morelos)
- Campo el Pescador
- Campo Jalisco
- Campo la Curva (Colonia Silva)
- Campo las 3B (Colonia Ruano Valdez)
- Campo las Cabañas (Colonia el Mayor)