The town of Santa Virginia is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Santa Virginia is at 88 meters of altitude.
Where is Santa Virginia? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Santa Virginia in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Santa Virginia.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Santa Virginia and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Santa Virginia (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Virginia
With the satellite map of Santa Virginia will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Santa Virginia.
Vote for Santa Virginia. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Virginia? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Virginia so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Cachimbo (341 inhabitants)
- El Retorno (5 inhabitants)
- Embarcadero Cooperativa Brisas de Pijijiapan (La Ceiba) (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (8 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (- inhabitants)
- La Ilusión (5 inhabitants)
- La Piaña (130 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (5 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (9 inhabitants)
- Los Pocitos (2 inhabitants)
- Monterrey (2 inhabitants)
- San Martín (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Virginia (5 inhabitants)
- Sin Pensar (3 inhabitants)