Get know the tiny town of Campo Lobos through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information of this town of 3 inhabitants of the State of Baja California
the town of Campo Lobos is located in the Municipality of Mexicali (in the State of Baja California). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #1258 of the whole municipality. Campo Lobos is at 21 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Campo Lobos is located at 206.6 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Mexicali, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Campo Lobos.
Where is Campo Lobos?
Vote for Campo Lobos
Do you like Campo Lobos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Campo Lobos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Mexicali:
- 4 Milpas (Col. Venustiano Carranza los Muñoz)
- Aerofumigaciones Tres Valles (Ejido Morelos)
- Alán Chávez (Colonia Venustiano Carranza)
- Alcántara (Colonia Colorado No. 1)
- Alianza para la Producción (La Choyera)
- Anaya (Colonia Independencia No. 1)
- Arboleda Residencial
- Baja Palms
- Barajas (Colonia Chapultepec)
- Bórquez Sur
- Benito Juárez (Ejido Tecolotes)
- Bordo Okerson (Represa Galeana)
- Bordo Tule Chek (Colonia Cerro Prieto)
- Cañón de Guadalupe
- Campamento Campillo
- Campo Balderaz (Colonia Terrenos Indios)
- Campo del Prado (Colonia el Mayor)
- Campo el Pescador
- Campo Jalisco
- Campo las 3B (Colonia Ruano Valdez)