The most complete information of the tiny town of Campo Jalisco (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Baja California has 1 inhabitants?
the town of Campo Jalisco is located in the Municipality of Mexicali (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #1600 in terms of number of inhabitants. Campo Jalisco is at 1 meters of altitude.
The town of Campo Jalisco is located at 175.1 kilometers from Mexicali, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Campo Jalisco.
Where is Campo Jalisco?
Vote for Campo Jalisco
Do you like Campo Jalisco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Campo Jalisco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Mexicali:
- 4 Milpas (Col. Venustiano Carranza los Muñoz)
- Agrícola Castro (Colonia Silva)
- Aguilar (Colonia Cerro Prieto)
- Alberto Oviedo Mota (Reacomodo)
- Alcántara (Colonia Colorado No. 1)
- Alianza para la Producción (La Choyera)
- Ampliación Nuevo León
- Andrés Soberanes Gómez (Col. Baja California)
- Arboleda Residencial
- Barajas (Colonia Chapultepec)
- Barrancas (Colonia Venustiano Carranza)
- Bórquez Sur
- Bordo Okerson (Represa Galeana)
- Bordo Tule Chek (Colonia Cerro Prieto)
- Bueno (Ejido Camacho)
- Burcia (Ejido Jalapa)
- Cañón de Guadalupe
- Campamento Campillo
- Campo 19 (Ejido Morelos Colonia el Suspiro)