Carvajal Dávila (Nuevo León)
Maps, photos and statistics of Carvajal Dávila, a beautiful tiny town in the State of Nuevo León
The town of Carvajal Dávila is located in the Municipality of García (in the State of Nuevo León). It is the most populated town in the position #86 of the whole municipality. Carvajal Dávila is at 674 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Carvajal Dávila is located at 19.6 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of García, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Carvajal Dávila.
Where is Carvajal Dávila? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Carvajal Dávila in Nuevo León? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Carvajal Dávila.
Satellite photo of Carvajal Dávila
With the satellite map of Carvajal Dávila will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of García. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Carvajal Dávila.
Photos of Carvajal Dávila
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Carvajal Dávila? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Carvajal Dávila.
Vote for Carvajal Dávila. Opinions.
Do you like Carvajal Dávila? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Carvajal Dávila so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of García
- Ampliación Cerritos (10 inhabitants)
- Campo de Tiro (Rifle y Caña) (1 inhabitants)
- Chupaderos del Indio (69 inhabitants)
- El Temporal (9 inhabitants)
- Javier Benítez (- inhabitants)
- La Mariposa (2 inhabitants)
- La Purísima (1 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (20 inhabitants)
- Los Alejo (- inhabitants)
- Los Cerritos (10 inhabitants)
- Los Fierros (118 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Arbolitos (2 inhabitants)
- Quince de Marzo (- inhabitants)
- Rinconada (414 inhabitants)
- San Cristóbal (La Ventura) (105 inhabitants)