The town of Rancho los Soriano is located in the Municipality of Tlaltizapán (in the State of Morelos). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #59 of the whole municipality. Rancho los Soriano is at 983 meters of altitude.
In the year 2010, the locality changed its name.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Rancho los Soriano is located at 11.6 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Santa Rosa Treinta, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Tlaltizapán (Cab.)) it is at 18.2 kilometers in direction East. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Rancho los Soriano.
Where is Rancho los Soriano? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho los Soriano in Morelos, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho los Soriano? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho los Soriano (Morelos) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho los Soriano
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho los Soriano, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tlaltizapán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho los Soriano.
Vote for Rancho los Soriano. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho los Soriano? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho los Soriano so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlaltizapán
- Ampliación Colonia el Mirador (Ampliación Bomba) (200 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Colonia el Tecolote (5 inhabitants)
- Bonifacio García (Colonia Alejandra) (2013 inhabitants)
- Campo la Organera (9 inhabitants)
- Campo la Oricera (246 inhabitants)
- Colonia 10 de Mayo (La Matanza) (578 inhabitants)
- Colonia Francisco Javier Mina (38 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Bugambilias (10 inhabitants)
- Huepalo (199 inhabitants)
- La Cueva del Zopilote (26 inhabitants)
- Lomas de Temilpa (8 inhabitants)
- Otilio Montaño (110 inhabitants)
- Rancho Palo Verde (El Cerro) (5 inhabitants)
- Tecoloapan (Aguas Vivas) (- inhabitants)
- Temilpa Viejo (949 inhabitants)