The most complete information of the small village of Breyera (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Nayarit has 12 inhabitants?
The town of Breyera is located in the Municipality of La Yesca (in the State of Nayarit). There are 12 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #130 in terms of number of inhabitants. Breyera is at 1943 meters of altitude.
The town of Breyera is located at 55.6 kilometers from Puente de Camotlán, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. In addition, it is located at 16.6 kilometers from La Yesca, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Breyera.
Where is Breyera? How to get there? Map
Location map of Breyera in Nayarit: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Breyera, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Breyera
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Breyera, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of La Yesca. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Breyera.
Vote for Breyera. Opinions.
Do you like Breyera? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Breyera so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of La Yesca
- Buenavista (3 inhabitants)
- Cimientos (6 inhabitants)
- Cocobasco (21 inhabitants)
- El Carpintero (Bajio Blanco) (- inhabitants)
- El Chorizo (10 inhabitants)
- El Gigante (19 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (15 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (5 inhabitants)
- El Tecolote (1 inhabitants)
- La Magueyera (8 inhabitants)
- La Tronchada (- inhabitants)
- La Venada (20 inhabitants)
- Las Vigas (23 inhabitants)
- Los Pericos (5 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (1 inhabitants)