The town of Brasil is located in the Municipality of Tapachula (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #372 in terms of number of inhabitants. Brasil is at 15 meters of altitude.
The town of Brasil is located at 21.0 kilometers from Tapachula de Córdova y Ordóñez, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Brasil.
Where is Brasil? How to get there? Map
Online map of Brasil (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Brasil building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Brasil (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Brasil
With the satellite map of Brasil will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tapachula. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Brasil.
Photos of Brasil
In order for you to enjoy nature around Brasil, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Brasil, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Brasil. Opinions.
Do you like Brasil? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Brasil so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tapachula
- Benito Juárez (173 inhabitants)
- Betanzos (3 inhabitants)
- Camino Verde (114 inhabitants)
- Fracción Margarita (54 inhabitants)
- Joaquín Miguel Gutiérrez (El Manzano) (640 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (189 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Esperanza (104 inhabitants)
- Las Tres A (3 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Lalos (- inhabitants)
- Los Tulipanes (5 inhabitants)
- Puerto Madero (San Benito) (9557 inhabitants)
- San Jorge (El Vencedor) (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (- inhabitants)
- Tapachula de Córdova y Ordóñez (202672 inhabitants)
- Unidad 2000 (98 inhabitants)