Yutah Tiata (Oaxaca)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Yutah Tiata, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 4 inhabitants of Oaxaca.
The town of Yutah Tiata is located in the Municipality of Santiago Pinotepa Nacional (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #77 in terms of number of inhabitants. Yutah Tiata is at 145 meters of altitude.
The town of Yutah Tiata is located at 5.8 kilometers from Santiago Pinotepa Nacional, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Yutah Tiata.
Where is Yutah Tiata? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Yutah Tiata (Oaxaca) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Yutah Tiata, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Yutah Tiata
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Yutah Tiata, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santiago Pinotepa Nacional. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Yutah Tiata.
Vote for Yutah Tiata. Opinions.
Do you like Yutah Tiata? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Yutah Tiata so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Pinotepa Nacional
- Arroyo Seco (19 inhabitants)
- Carnicería (6 inhabitants)
- Charco del Otate (1 inhabitants)
- Colonia Cuauhtémoc (7 inhabitants)
- Colonia Vicente Guerrero (- inhabitants)
- Cruz del Itacuán (515 inhabitants)
- Fidel Gallegos (3 inhabitants)
- Isaura Rodríguez (4 inhabitants)
- La Cañada (3 inhabitants)
- La Raya (120 inhabitants)
- Los Cuajilotes (5 inhabitants)
- Palmeras Callejón (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ramírez (4 inhabitants)
- Rose Mary (2 inhabitants)
- Yutah Tiata (4 inhabitants)