The town of La Palmita is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #227 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Palmita is at 106 meters of altitude.
The town of La Palmita is located at 11.0 kilometers from Ciudad Mante, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Palmita.
Where is La Palmita? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Palmita (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Palmita and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Palmita (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Palmita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Palmita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Palmita.
Photos of La Palmita
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Palmita, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Palmita, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Palmita. Opinions.
Do you like La Palmita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Palmita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Antonio Peredo Martínez (Quintero) (2 inhabitants)
- Antonio Ramírez Chávez (3 inhabitants)
- Álvaro Obregón (La Trinidad) (62 inhabitants)
- El Cordón (2 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (92 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Saldaña (12 inhabitants)
- José Gpe. Rivera (San Rafael de los Castro) (- inhabitants)
- Las Magnolias (2 inhabitants)
- Los Dorados (63 inhabitants)
- Pardel (- inhabitants)
- Puerto Rico (73 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (2 inhabitants)
- San Roberto (- inhabitants)
- Santa Alicia (4 inhabitants)
- Tamatán y Buenos Aires (4 inhabitants)