The town of Barrio de Texcacoa is located in the Municipality of Tepotzotlán (in the State of México). There are 56 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #42 of the whole municipality. Barrio de Texcacoa is at 2,250 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Barrio Texcacoa. In the year 2010, this location joined Tepotzotlán. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2010.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Barrio de Texcacoa is located at 1.4 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Tepotzotlán, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Barrio de Texcacoa.
Where is Barrio de Texcacoa? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Barrio de Texcacoa (México)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the México State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Barrio de Texcacoa (México) is 56 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Barrio de TexcacoaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Barrio de Texcacoa, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Barrio de Texcacoa so you can contact them.:
- POSADA FAMILIAR MAYIN: 0 km away, direction North (0 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA EL TULIPAN: 1 km away, direction North (1 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEL VIRREY: 1 km away, direction Northwest (1 minutes by car)
- POSADA FAMILIAR DEL CID: 1 km away, direction North (1 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Barrio de Texcacoa
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Barrio de Texcacoa, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tepotzotlán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Barrio de Texcacoa.
Population pyramid of Barrio de Texcacoa (México)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of Barrio de Texcacoa by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in Barrio de Texcacoa there is a generational replacement.
Photos of Barrio de Texcacoa
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Barrio de Texcacoa? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Barrio de Texcacoa.
Vote for Barrio de Texcacoa
Do you like Barrio de Texcacoa or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Barrio de Texcacoa to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepotzotlán
- Ampliación los Potros (Tres Piedras) (761 inhabitants)
- Barrio de la Luz (329 inhabitants)
- Colonia Guadalupe (1753 inhabitants)
- El Gavillero (115 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda San José la Teja (- inhabitants)
- La Pedrera (119 inhabitants)
- Lanzarote (10 inhabitants)
- Las Cabañas (530 inhabitants)
- Las Lechuguillas (72 inhabitants)
- Peña Colorada (32 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Cañadas (869 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (2185 inhabitants)
- Santiago Cuautlalpan (11167 inhabitants)
- Segunda Sección del Barrio de Santiago (1390 inhabitants)
- Tierras Blancas del Sur (1501 inhabitants)