El Tajuelo (México)
Learn about tiny town of El Tajuelo through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 5 inhabitants of the State of México
The town of El Tajuelo is located in the Municipality of Tepotzotlán (in the State of México). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #40 of the whole municipality. El Tajuelo is at 2,263 meters of altitude.
In the year 2019, this location joined Tepotzotlán.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Tajuelo is located at 3.9 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Tepotzotlán, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Tajuelo.
Where is El Tajuelo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Tajuelo in México? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Tajuelo.
Want to view a satellite photo of El Tajuelo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of El Tajuelo (México) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Tajuelo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Tajuelo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tepotzotlán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Tajuelo.
Vote for El Tajuelo
Do you like El Tajuelo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Tajuelo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tepotzotlán
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of México (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepotzotlán
- Barrio de la Luz (329 inhabitants)
- Barrio de Texcacoa (- inhabitants)
- Cañada de Cisneros (3966 inhabitants)
- Granjas Hogar y Petrohuertos Delegación (143 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda San José la Teja (- inhabitants)
- La Luz (1058 inhabitants)
- Las Cabañas (530 inhabitants)
- Las Lechuguillas (72 inhabitants)
- Loma de San José y Paraje el Capiro (787 inhabitants)
- Lumbrera II (232 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Arroyo (5 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Habitacional Hacienda La Concepción (Ex-Rancho La Joya) (41 inhabitants)
- San Mateo Xoloc (10787 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (2185 inhabitants)
- Tierras Blancas del Sur (1501 inhabitants)