The town of Remohachi is located in the Municipality of Morelos (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #236 of the whole municipality. Remohachi is at 724 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Remohachi is located at 13.7 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Morelos, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Remohachi.
Where is Remohachi? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Remohachi (Chihuahua) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Remohachi, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Remohachi? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Remohachi (Chihuahua) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Remohachi
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Remohachi, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Morelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Remohachi.
Vote for Remohachi. Opinions.
Do you like Remohachi? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Remohachi so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Morelos
- Buena Vista (- inhabitants)
- El Bordo (148 inhabitants)
- El Encinal (11 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (5 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (Ranchito de Borges) (46 inhabitants)
- El Saucito (3 inhabitants)
- La Mesa de los Placeres (24 inhabitants)
- Los Berros (69 inhabitants)
- Mesa del Frijol (18 inhabitants)
- Mesa del Frijolar (210 inhabitants)
- Mineral la Dura (5 inhabitants)
- Pasada del Río (2 inhabitants)
- Puerto de Calabazas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- Sahuarare (15 inhabitants)