We collected numerous data from the tiny town of Baja Palms, in addition to photos, maps or statistics.
Thus you will discover this incredible village of 8 inhabitants of Baja California.
the town of Baja Palms is located in the Municipality of Mexicali (in the State of Baja California). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #696 of the ranking. Baja Palms is at 51 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Baja Palms? You can find it at 179.9 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Mexicali, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Baja Palms location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Baja Palms?
What is Baja Palms like?
Vote for Baja Palms
Do you like Baja Palms? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Baja Palms so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Mexicali:
- 4 Milpas (Col. Venustiano Carranza los Muñoz)
- Aguilar (Colonia Cerro Prieto)
- Alianza para la Producción (La Choyera)
- Ampliación Nuevo León
- Andrés Soberanes Gómez (Col. Baja California)
- Arizaga (Colonia Progreso)
- Barajas (Colonia Chapultepec)
- Barrancas (Colonia Venustiano Carranza)
- Bórquez Sur
- Benito Juárez (Ejido Tecolotes)
- Bordo Tule Chek (Colonia Colorado No. 7)
- Bueno (Ejido Camacho)
- Burcia (Ejido Jalapa)
- Campo Cantú Cove (Colonia Francisco Villa)
- Campo Don Abel
- Campo el Paraíso
- Campo el Pescador
- Campo Jalisco
- Campo la Curva (Colonia Silva)
- Campo Lobos
- Campo Muñoz (Ejido el Choropo)