Avícola Leal


The most complete information of the tiny town of Avícola Leal (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.

Did you know that this town of Nuevo León has 8 inhabitants?

the town of Avícola Leal is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #208 of the ranking. Avícola Leal is at 410 meters of altitude.

Do you want to locate the town of Avícola Leal? You can find it at 16.5 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Montemorelos, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Avícola Leal location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.

Population in Avícola Leal

In the town there are 4 men and 4 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 1.33 children per woman. People from outside the State of Nuevo León account for 12.50% of the total population. 12.50% of the inhabitants are illiterate (25.00% of men and 0.00% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 2.40 (3.33 within the men and 1 within the women).

Indigenous culture in Avícola Leal
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in Avícola Leal
37.50% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (75.00% of the men, and 0.00% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in Avícola Leal
In Avícola Leal there are 4 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 100.00% have toilet or restroom, 66.67% have a radio receiver, 100.00% a television, 100.00% a fridge, 33.33% a washing-machine, 33.33% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 66.67% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is Avícola Leal?

Location map of Avícola Leal: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in Avícola Leal, which is marked with the symbol Map marker

You can access more information about maps of Avícola Leal in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of Avícola Leal with a higher resolution.

What is Avícola Leal like?

LLegando a Allende rio Ramos, Jauregui, NL Jáuregui, N.L. - Camino  al y del Rio Ramos

Enjoy the photos of Avícola Leal on this link

Vote for Avícola Leal

Do you like Avícola Leal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Avícola Leal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)

>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Montemorelos

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Nuevo León (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Help us to improve the information about Avícola Leal and to spread it over the Internet:

Add one website of Avícola Leal
Link Avícola Leal from your webpage
Write a family member or a friend and tell them about Avícola Leal

Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos: