Arroyo Seco (Santa María del Oro, Jalisco)
Maps, photos and statistics of Arroyo Seco, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants of the State of Jalisco
The town of Arroyo Seco is located in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro (in the State of Jalisco). There are 2 inhabitants. Arroyo Seco is at 982 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Arroyo Seco? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Arroyo Seco (Jalisco)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Arroyo Seco and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Arroyo Seco (Jalisco) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Arroyo Seco
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Arroyo Seco, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santa María del Oro. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Arroyo Seco.
Vote for Arroyo Seco
Do you like Arroyo Seco or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Arroyo Seco to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Santa María del Oro
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Jalisco (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro
- Abasolo (La Otra Casa) (- inhabitants)
- Cataquío (19 inhabitants)
- El Hervidero (1 inhabitants)
- El Manchado (5 inhabitants)
- El Vallecillo (2 inhabitants)
- Encino Colorado (11 inhabitants)
- Güilumba (- inhabitants)
- La Cieneguita (4 inhabitants)
- La Cuartilla (- inhabitants)
- La Rodillera (- inhabitants)
- Las Parotas (5 inhabitants)
- Los Aguacates (23 inhabitants)
- Los Arreguines (Tío Arreguín) (57 inhabitants)
- Milpillas (- inhabitants)
- Puerto del Arado (- inhabitants)