La Escondida (Santa María del Oro, Jalisco)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of La Escondida, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 1 inhabitants of Jalisco.
The town of La Escondida is located in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro (in the State of Jalisco). There are 1 inhabitants. La Escondida is at 601 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is La Escondida? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Escondida (Jalisco) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of La Escondida? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of La Escondida (Jalisco) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Escondida
With the satellite map of La Escondida will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santa María del Oro. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Escondida.
Vote for La Escondida
Do you like La Escondida or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Escondida to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Santa María del Oro
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Jalisco (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro
- Barranca de Aguacate (- inhabitants)
- Cataquío (19 inhabitants)
- El Huaco (11 inhabitants)
- El Tepeguaje (17 inhabitants)
- Encino Colorado (11 inhabitants)
- La Breña (3 inhabitants)
- La Casa de Teja (16 inhabitants)
- La Jarana (23 inhabitants)
- La Mesa del Valle (3 inhabitants)
- Las Caramicuas (- inhabitants)
- Las Higueras (1 inhabitants)
- Las Parotas (5 inhabitants)
- Los Hornitos de Abajo (- inhabitants)
- Plaza de Chávez (1 inhabitants)
- Puerto de la Cruz (Los Platanitos) (3 inhabitants)