Arroyo Seco (La Paz, Baja California Sur)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Arroyo Seco, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will discover this incredible town of Baja California Sur.
The town of Arroyo Seco is located in the Municipality of La Paz (in the State of Baja California Sur). Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #1073 in terms of number of inhabitants. Arroyo Seco is at 33 meters of altitude.
The town of Arroyo Seco is located at 28.6 kilometers from La Paz, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Arroyo Seco.
Where is Arroyo Seco? How to get there? Map
Online map of Arroyo Seco (Baja California Sur) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Arroyo Seco
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Arroyo Seco, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of La Paz. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Arroyo Seco.
Photos of Arroyo Seco
In order for you to enjoy nature around Arroyo Seco, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Arroyo Seco, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Arroyo Seco. Opinions.
Do you like Arroyo Seco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Arroyo Seco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of La Paz
- Aerococina (- inhabitants)
- Cañada Honda Grupo 33 (1 inhabitants)
- Club Campestre Carrizal (- inhabitants)
- El Kilómetro 128 (5 inhabitants)
- El Merecuaco (1 inhabitants)
- El Mezquital (6 inhabitants)
- El Palomito (3 inhabitants)
- Granja el Retiro (2 inhabitants)
- La Huerta (4 inhabitants)
- La Laguna del Rifle (6 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (2 inhabitants)
- Los Paderones (4 inhabitants)
- Puerto Chale (373 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Guamúchil (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel el Grande (2 inhabitants)