The town of Arroyo Negro is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #361 in terms of number of inhabitants. Arroyo Negro is at 1 meters of altitude.
The town of Arroyo Negro is located at 24.2 kilometers from Las Choapas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Arroyo Negro.
Where is Arroyo Negro? How to get there? Map
Location map of Arroyo Negro in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Arroyo Negro, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Arroyo Negro building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Arroyo Negro (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Arroyo Negro
With the satellite map of Arroyo Negro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Las Choapas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Arroyo Negro.
Photos of Arroyo Negro
In order for you to enjoy nature around Arroyo Negro, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Arroyo Negro, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Arroyo Negro. Opinions.
Do you like Arroyo Negro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Arroyo Negro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Acapulco (15 inhabitants)
- Chicuapilla (110 inhabitants)
- El Guayabito (3 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (4 inhabitants)
- El Sahuayo (88 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Zaragoza (Tronconada) (392 inhabitants)
- La Paila (11 inhabitants)
- Laguna Nueva (81 inhabitants)
- Las Palomas (25 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Paraíso (161 inhabitants)
- Otilio Román Reyes (9 inhabitants)
- Samuel Ramos (El Alacrán) (- inhabitants)
- San Javier (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (Las Higueras) (6 inhabitants)
- Venustiano Carranza (169 inhabitants)