The town of Antonio Cárdenas is located in the Municipality of Huimanguillo (in the State of Tabasco). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #308 of the ranking. Antonio Cárdenas is at 10 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Antonio Cárdenas? You can find it at 76.9 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Huimanguillo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Antonio Cárdenas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Antonio Cárdenas? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Antonio Cárdenas (Tabasco) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Antonio Cárdenas, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Antonio Cárdenas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Antonio Cárdenas (Tabasco) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Antonio Cárdenas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Antonio Cárdenas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Huimanguillo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Antonio Cárdenas.
Photos of Antonio Cárdenas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Antonio Cárdenas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Antonio Cárdenas.
Vote for Antonio Cárdenas. Opinions.
Do you like Antonio Cárdenas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Antonio Cárdenas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Huimanguillo
- Aureo L. Calles (286 inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez (644 inhabitants)
- Blasillo 2da. Sección (Otates) (958 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (Chichonal de la Boyería) (194 inhabitants)
- Emporio (5 inhabitants)
- Güiral y González 1ra. Sección (749 inhabitants)
- Gustavo Díaz Ordaz 1ra. Sección (252 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Allende (79 inhabitants)
- La Venta (El Cuatro) (46 inhabitants)
- Palo Mulato (Zapotal) (1184 inhabitants)
- Pejelagartero 1ra. Sección (Gpe. Victoria) (372 inhabitants)
- Rafael Martínez de Escobar (249 inhabitants)
- Río Seco y Montaña 2da. Sección (8223 inhabitants)
- Tembladera (Paso Viejo) (14 inhabitants)
- Zapotal 4ta. Sección (Zapotalito) (565 inhabitants)