The town of Lucitania is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. Lucitania is at 10 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Lucitania? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Lucitania in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Lucitania.
Need to locate a certain Lucitania building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Lucitania (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Lucitania
With the satellite map of Lucitania will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Arriaga. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Lucitania.
Vote for Lucitania. Opinions.
Do you like Lucitania? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Lucitania so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- Buenos Aires (5 inhabitants)
- El Amatillo (- inhabitants)
- El Encanto (1 inhabitants)
- Juan A. Iturbide C. (3 inhabitants)
- La Coyotera (Santa Elena) (- inhabitants)
- Las Ãnimas (- inhabitants)
- Las Brisas (9 inhabitants)
- El Manantial (1 inhabitants)
- Las Perlas (5 inhabitants)
- Los Mangos (4 inhabitants)
- Monte Bonito (- inhabitants)
- Parada las Piedras (16 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Vicente (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (3 inhabitants)