The town of Lucitania is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. Lucitania is at 10 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Satellite photo of Lucitania
With the satellite map of Lucitania will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Arriaga. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Lucitania.
The population of Lucitania (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near LucitaniaMany people want to stay in the town of Lucitania itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOSPEDAJE EL DORADO: 13 km away, direction Southeast (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PRINCIPAL: 15 km away, direction Southeast (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL: 14 km away, direction Southeast (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RESTAURAT ECOLOGY INN: 14 km away, direction North (12 minutes by car)
Where is Lucitania? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Lucitania in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Lucitania.
Vote for Lucitania
Do you like Lucitania or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Lucitania to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- Balta (- inhabitants)
- El Engaño (5 inhabitants)
- El Villamil (4 inhabitants)
- La Huasteca (- inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (- inhabitants)
- Las Mariítas (1 inhabitants)
- Morelia (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Giselita (7 inhabitants)
- Salto Chico (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (1 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (2 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (4 inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (2 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (6 inhabitants)