Amparito (Altzayanca, Tlaxcala)
Maps, photos and statistics of Amparito, a beautiful tiny town of 8 inhabitants in the State of Tlaxcala
The town of Amparito is located in the Municipality of Altzayanca (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #35 in terms of number of inhabitants. Amparito is at 2530 meters of altitude.
The town of Amparito is located at 5.9 kilometers from Atlzayanca, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Amparito.
Where is Amparito? How to get there? Map
Online map of Amparito (Tlaxcala) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Amparito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Amparito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Altzayanca. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Amparito.
Vote for Amparito. Opinions.
Do you like Amparito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Amparito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altzayanca
- Atlzayanca (3826 inhabitants)
- Colonia Nazareth (96 inhabitants)
- El Piñonal (Guadalupe el Piñonal) (- inhabitants)
- Felipe Carrillo Puerto (1081 inhabitants)
- Fracción Cerón (Tonalaco) (23 inhabitants)
- Los Ocalitos (13 inhabitants)
- Mesa Redonda (255 inhabitants)
- Nexnopala (695 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Cruz (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Tecopilco (432 inhabitants)
- San José Buenavista (245 inhabitants)
- San José Miravalle (87 inhabitants)
- San José Pilancón (263 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz Pocitos (1363 inhabitants)
- Santa María las Cuevas (861 inhabitants)