San Jerónimo Zacualpan (Altzayanca, Tlaxcala)
Know the tiny town of San Jerónimo Zacualpan through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 1 inhabitants in the State of Tlaxcala
The town of San Jerónimo Zacualpan is located in the Municipality of Altzayanca (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #46 of the ranking. San Jerónimo Zacualpan is at 2531 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Jerónimo Zacualpan? You can find it at 6.2 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Atlzayanca, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Jerónimo Zacualpan location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Jerónimo Zacualpan? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Jerónimo Zacualpan (Tlaxcala) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Jerónimo Zacualpan, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of San Jerónimo Zacualpan
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Jerónimo Zacualpan, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Altzayanca. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Jerónimo Zacualpan.
Vote for San Jerónimo Zacualpan. Opinions.
Do you like San Jerónimo Zacualpan? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Jerónimo Zacualpan so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altzayanca
- Amparito (8 inhabitants)
- Atlzayanca (3826 inhabitants)
- Axopilco (Xaltitla) (- inhabitants)
- Barrio San Antonio (10 inhabitants)
- Concepción Hidalgo (2367 inhabitants)
- Fracción Cerón (101 inhabitants)
- Fracción Cerón (Tonalaco) (23 inhabitants)
- La Higuera (- inhabitants)
- Los Ocalitos (13 inhabitants)
- Mariano Guarneros Arroyo (4 inhabitants)
- Ranchería San Miguel Franco (61 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Tecopilco (432 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Axopilco (1 inhabitants)
- San José Xalasco (6 inhabitants)
- Techachalco (12 inhabitants)