The town of Agua Zarca is located in the Municipality of Jesús María (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #234 of the ranking. Agua Zarca is at 1,981 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Agua Zarca? You can find it at 9.2 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Jesús María, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Agua Zarca location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Agua Zarca? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Agua Zarca in Aguascalientes? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Agua Zarca.
The population of Agua Zarca (Aguascalientes) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Agua ZarcaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Agua Zarca, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Agua Zarca so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL LAS PALMAS: 14 km away, direction Northeast (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CAPRI: 14 km away, direction East (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN MARCOS: 13 km away, direction East (9 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES LAS BUGAMBILIAS: 13 km away, direction East (11 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Agua Zarca
With the satellite map of Agua Zarca will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jesús María. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Agua Zarca.
Vote for Agua Zarca
Do you like Agua Zarca or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Agua Zarca to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jesús María
- Chichihuas (39 inhabitants)
- Ex-Viñedos Coral (6 inhabitants)
- La Cardona (33 inhabitants)
- La Florida (582 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (- inhabitants)
- La Loma (San Isidro) (- inhabitants)
- Las Huertas (6 inhabitants)
- Loma Alta de la Cañada (2 inhabitants)
- Puente de Villalpando (El Puente) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho los JimÃ©nez (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Fe (- inhabitants)
- Granja Miravalle (28 inhabitants)
- Sector 8 Pozo la Palma (La Viznaga) (93 inhabitants)
- Sector Venustiano Carranza (9 inhabitants)
- Viñedos Don Trini (Jaltipa) (3 inhabitants)