Agua Prieta (Tuzantla, Michoacán de Ocampo)
Maps, photos and statistics of Agua Prieta, a beautiful tiny town of 4 inhabitants in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo
The town of Agua Prieta is located in the Municipality of Tuzantla (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #175 in terms of number of inhabitants. Agua Prieta is at 851 meters of altitude.
The town of Agua Prieta is located at 13.3 kilometers from Tuzantla, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Agua Prieta.
Where is Agua Prieta? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Agua Prieta (Michoacán de Ocampo)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Agua Prieta
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Agua Prieta, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tuzantla. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Agua Prieta.
Vote for Agua Prieta. Opinions.
Do you like Agua Prieta? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Agua Prieta so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tuzantla
- Barranca la Minilla (El Salitrillo) (40 inhabitants)
- Caña Quemada (323 inhabitants)
- El Asoleadero de Tiripitío (3 inhabitants)
- El Cuajilote (126 inhabitants)
- El Limón de la Compañía (Limón) (- inhabitants)
- El Ojo de Agua (8 inhabitants)
- El Pantano (109 inhabitants)
- El Puerto del Durazno (11 inhabitants)
- El Salto (12 inhabitants)
- La Fábrica (2 inhabitants)
- La Lajita (27 inhabitants)
- La Turicata (10 inhabitants)
- Las Cruces (17 inhabitants)
- Mendoza y Cuirindales (Mendoza) (198 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Teco (Teco) (28 inhabitants)