Adolfo Ramírez Rayas (Nuevo León)
Know the tiny town of Adolfo Ramírez Rayas through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 1 inhabitants in the State of Nuevo León
The town of Adolfo Ramírez Rayas is located in the Municipality of Galeana (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #328 of the ranking. Adolfo Ramírez Rayas is at 1817 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Adolfo Ramírez Rayas? You can find it at 76.6 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Galeana, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Adolfo Ramírez Rayas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Adolfo Ramírez Rayas? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Adolfo Ramírez Rayas (Nuevo León) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Adolfo Ramírez Rayas, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Adolfo Ramírez Rayas
With the satellite map of Adolfo Ramírez Rayas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Galeana. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Adolfo Ramírez Rayas.
Vote for Adolfo Ramírez Rayas. Opinions.
Do you like Adolfo Ramírez Rayas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Adolfo Ramírez Rayas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Galeana
- El Cargadero (12 inhabitants)
- El Salero (- inhabitants)
- Entronque San Roberto (80 inhabitants)
- Estados Unidos (234 inhabitants)
- La Boca del Refugio (353 inhabitants)
- Las Golondrinas (3 inhabitants)
- Los Mimbres (222 inhabitants)
- Paradero Tadeo (- inhabitants)
- Presa de Gámez (36 inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Salero (130 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara de Ciénega del Toro (241 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz Ciénega del Toro (262 inhabitants)
- Seis de Enero (94 inhabitants)
- Tomates (5 inhabitants)
- Yerbabuena (2 inhabitants)