The town of El Durazno is located in the Municipality of Loreto (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #70 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Durazno is at 2,148 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of El Durazno is located at 12.3 kilometers from Loreto, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Durazno.
Where is El Durazno? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Durazno in Zacatecas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Durazno? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Durazno (Zacatecas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Durazno
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Durazno, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Loreto. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Durazno.
Photos of El Durazno
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Durazno? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Durazno.
Vote for El Durazno. Opinions.
Do you like El Durazno? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Durazno so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Loreto
- Crisóstomos (1531 inhabitants)
- El BajÃo (El Rosal) (- inhabitants)
- El Cajetillo (Pozo San Pablo) (11 inhabitants)
- El Lobo (1203 inhabitants)
- El Mastranto (218 inhabitants)
- Felipe Carrillo Puerto (Carrillo Puerto) (854 inhabitants)
- La Amapola (- inhabitants)
- La Loma (El Bajío) (967 inhabitants)
- Las Agujas (Monte de las Burras) (- inhabitants)
- Lomas del Paraíso (328 inhabitants)
- Los Rosarios (El Rosario) (88 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Forastero (Raymundo Chavarría O.) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho El Nogal (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Zamora (David LÃ³pez Trinidad) (- inhabitants)
- Valle de San Francisco (130 inhabitants)