10 de Abril (San Luis de la Paz, Guanajuato)
Maps, photos and statistics of 10 de Abril, a beautiful tiny town of 4 inhabitants of the State of Guanajuato
The town of 10 de Abril is located in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 4 inhabitants. 10 de Abril is at 2,089 meters of altitude.
Where is 10 de Abril? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to 10 de Abril (Guanajuato) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of 10 de Abril, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain 10 de Abril building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of 10 de Abril (Guanajuato) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of 10 de Abril
With the satellite map of 10 de Abril will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Luis de la Paz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of 10 de Abril.
Vote for 10 de Abril. Opinions.
Do you like 10 de Abril? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for 10 de Abril so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of San Luis de la Paz
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guanajuato (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz
- Cañada de Moreno (- inhabitants)
- Cañada del Potrero (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Benito Juárez (442 inhabitants)
- Crucero San Luis de la Paz (81 inhabitants)
- El Jardín (264 inhabitants)
- El Rincón de la Mora (6 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda de Santa Ana (Santa Ana y Lobos) (543 inhabitants)
- La Curva (146 inhabitants)
- La Luz de la Esquina (804 inhabitants)
- Los Dolores (Las Quince Letras) (2194 inhabitants)
- Los Llanos de San Pablo (1 inhabitants)
- Pinihuán (4 inhabitants)
- San Juanita (3 inhabitants)
- San Luis de la Paz (51894 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresita (5 inhabitants)