The town of El Duraznito is located in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #341 of the whole municipality. El Duraznito is at 1,965 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Duraznito is located at 23.9 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of San Luis de la Paz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Duraznito.
Where is El Duraznito? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Duraznito (Guanajuato) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Guanajuato State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Duraznito (Guanajuato) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El DuraznitoDo you want to stay in El Duraznito? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Duraznito:
- HOTEL LA GAVIOTA: 31 km away, direction Northwest (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CAMINO DE LA PLATA: 32 km away, direction South (26 minutes by car)
- POSADA CESAR: 35 km away, direction South (25 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HOSPEDAJE REAL Y MAGICO: 36 km away, direction South (30 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Duraznito
With the satellite map of El Duraznito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Luis de la Paz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Duraznito.
Photos of El Duraznito
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Duraznito? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Duraznito.
The Postal Code of El Duraznito (Guanajuato) is 37916
Are you going to send a letter to El Duraznito? Do you have a friend in El Duraznito and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of El Duraznito consists of the following 5 digits: 37916. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of El Duraznito ("37") correspond to the state code of Guanajuato, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for El Duraznito
Do you like El Duraznito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Duraznito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz
- Bellavista (3 inhabitants)
- Camino al Quijay (245 inhabitants)
- Cerro Blanco (93 inhabitants)
- Dolores San Juan (543 inhabitants)
- El Desmonte (7 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (41 inhabitants)
- Eligio Álvarez (2 inhabitants)
- La Encina (61 inhabitants)
- La Estacada (2 inhabitants)
- La Rosa Morada (San Martín de la Rosa) (94 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Itacate (6 inhabitants)
- San Ángel (3 inhabitants)
- San Pedro del Derramadero (Los Pirules) (146 inhabitants)
- Tampiquillo (16 inhabitants)
- Terreros de la Concepción (135 inhabitants)