Information and updated data of Vicente Suarez in México: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Tultepec is located the site of Vicente Suarez (Colonia) (Municipality: Tultepec, State: México). It is located exactly 1.94 km (towards N) from the geographic center of the Tultepec municipal area. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Tultepec, you will find it in the NW direction at a distance of 1.42 km.
Map and satellite photo of Vicente Suarez (Tultepec)
Find out the location of Vicente Suarez through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Vicente Suarez, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Vicente Suarez (Tultepec) is 54970
Knowing the Zip Code of Vicente Suarez is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "54970" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "54") are those of the State of México, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Vicente Suarez. Opinions.
Do you like Vicente Suarez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Vicente Suarez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Vicente Suarez
Dentists in Vicente Suarez
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tultepec:
- Barrio de San Martín (283 inhabitants)
- Colonia las Brisas (- inhabitants)
- Ejido San Pablito (Paraje San Pablito) (719 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Cuquío (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nodín (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Paseos de Tultepec II (8667 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- Maite (Granja Maite) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho la Virgen (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Joaquín (11 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Xahuento (1571 inhabitants)
- Santiago Teyahualco (69677 inhabitants)
- Paraje Trigo Tenco (832 inhabitants)
- Tultepec (72525 inhabitants)