Information and updated data of Vicente Guerrero in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Ciudad Mante is located the site of Vicente Guerrero (Colonia) (Municipality: El Mante, State: Tamaulipas). It is located exactly 24.95 km (towards NE) from the geographic center of the El Mante municipal area. From the town center of Ciudad Mante, you can get there in 4.22 km in the NW direction.
Map and satellite photo of Vicente Guerrero (El Mante)
Find out the location of Vicente Guerrero through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Vicente Guerrero, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Vicente Guerrero (El Mante) is 89819
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Vicente Guerrero. Please write the following 5 digits: 89819. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Vicente Guerrero. Opinions.
Do you like Vicente Guerrero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Vicente Guerrero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Tacos & Tortas in Vicente Guerrero
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of El Mante:
- El Abra (Ojo de Agua) (452 inhabitants)
- El Bosque (- inhabitants)
- Rancho General (2 inhabitants)
- Guayalejo Número 2 (105 inhabitants)
- Ismael Pimentel (- inhabitants)
- Laguna San Ángel (2 inhabitants)
- Los Gansos (2 inhabitants)
- Magdaleno Aguilar (427 inhabitants)
- Nacareli (- inhabitants)
- Othón Ramírez Ochoa (Bella Vista) (- inhabitants)
- Gyn de Pardel (- inhabitants)
- Petronilo Mata Rojo (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (San Pablo) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Viviana (- inhabitants)
- Tejeda (54 inhabitants)