UNIDAD HAB LOS REYES
Information and updated data of Unidad Hab Los Reyes in Morelos: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Unidad Hab Los Reyes (Pueblo) located within the town of Jantetelco, in the Municipality of Jantetelco (in the State of Morelos). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 4.1 km (direction N) from the center of the Jantetelco municipality. And it is located at 0.46 km (towards N ) from the urban center of the town of Jantetelco.
Map and satellite photo of Unidad Hab Los Reyes (Jantetelco)
Find out the location of Unidad Hab Los Reyes through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Unidad Hab Los Reyes, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Unidad Hab Los Reyes (Jantetelco) is 62970
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Unidad Hab Los Reyes. Please write the following 5 digits: 62970. The first two digits ("62") correspond to the state of Morelos, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Unidad Hab Los Reyes. Opinions.
Do you like Unidad Hab Los Reyes? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Unidad Hab Los Reyes so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Dentists in Unidad Hab Los Reyes
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Jantetelco:
- Campo Amatzongo (83 inhabitants)
- Campo Chalpa (139 inhabitants)
- Campo de los Mezquites (40 inhabitants)
- Caseta de Inspección Sanitaria (19 inhabitants)
- Chalpa (El Puente) (16 inhabitants)
- Corral Grande (Rancho el Coral) (51 inhabitants)
- El Rastro (14 inhabitants)
- La Laja (7 inhabitants)
- Los Bordos (52 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Xochimilco (78 inhabitants)
- Peñón de los Baños (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Azteca (5 inhabitants)
- San Antonio la Esperanza (289 inhabitants)
- San Martín (22 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (340 inhabitants)