Information and updated data of Tulipanes in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Tulipanes (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Ciudad Mante, which is placed in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). It is located exactly 26.13 km (towards NE) from the geographic center of the El Mante municipal area. And it is located at 2.59 km (towards E ) from the urban center of the town of Ciudad Mante.
Map and satellite photo of Tulipanes (El Mante)
Where is Tulipanes? Here's a location map of Tulipanes: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Tulipanes, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Tulipanes (El Mante) is 89848
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Tulipanes. Please write the following 5 digits: 89848. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Tulipanes. Opinions.
Do you like Tulipanes? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tulipanes so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Tulipanes
Restaurants to eat in Tulipanes
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of El Mante:
- Ampliación Francisco Villa (18 inhabitants)
- Ampliación las Palmas (68 inhabitants)
- Asociación de Desarrollo (- inhabitants)
- Axtla (- inhabitants)
- Doctor Emilio Martínez Manautou (La Hulera) (2 inhabitants)
- El Camotero Uno (2 inhabitants)
- El Ciruelo (- inhabitants)
- El Limón (2517 inhabitants)
- El Velero (- inhabitants)
- Faja de Oro (94 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- Ricardo Flores Magón (71 inhabitants)
- Rubén Jaramillo (42 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (- inhabitants)
- Unidad y Progreso (- inhabitants)