Information and updated data of Tulio Hernandez in Tlaxcala: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Tulio Hernandez (Fraccionamiento)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of San Luis Apizaquito, which is placed in the Municipality of Apizaco (in the State of Tlaxcala). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 0.36 km (direction NW) from the center of the Apizaco municipality. And it is located at 0.6 km (towards E ) from the urban center of the town of San Luis Apizaquito.
Map and satellite photo of Tulio Hernandez (Apizaco)
Where is Tulio Hernandez? Here's a location map of Tulio Hernandez: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Tulio Hernandez, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Tulio Hernandez (Apizaco) is 90401
Knowing the Zip Code of Tulio Hernandez is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "90401" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "90") are those of the State of Tlaxcala, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Tulio Hernandez. Opinions.
Do you like Tulio Hernandez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tulio Hernandez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Fast food in Tulio Hernandez, delivery and take-away
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Apizaco:
- Atenco (- inhabitants)
- Cerrito de Guadalupe (2679 inhabitants)
- Cuarta Manzana (131 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- Ejido de San Dionisio (3 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Jardines de San Francisco (186 inhabitants)
- Francisco Moreno Morales (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Texcalac (1129 inhabitants)
- Primera Sección (57 inhabitants)
- San Luis Apizaquito (7234 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita Huiloac (9642 inhabitants)
- Santa María Texcalac (7798 inhabitants)
- Tochac (18 inhabitants)
- La Vía (Colonia el Silbato) (- inhabitants)
- Unidad Deportiva (10 inhabitants)