Information and updated data of Tito Enriquez in Oaxaca: postal code, location, maps.
Within the town of Ciudad Ixtepec is located the site of Tito Enriquez (Colonia) (Municipality: Ciudad Ixtepec, State: Oaxaca). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 7.8 km (direction S) from the center of the Ciudad Ixtepec municipality. From the town center of Ciudad Ixtepec, you can get there in 1.16 km in the E direction.
Map and satellite photo of Tito Enriquez (Ciudad Ixtepec)
Where is Tito Enriquez? Here's a location map of Tito Enriquez: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Tito Enriquez, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Tito Enriquez (Ciudad Ixtepec) is 70110
Knowing the Zip Code of Tito Enriquez is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "70110" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "70") are those of the State of Oaxaca, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Tito Enriquez. Opinions.
Do you like Tito Enriquez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tito Enriquez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Tito Enriquez
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ciudad Ixtepec:
- Arturo Santiago Felipe (50 inhabitants)
- Chivaguí (- inhabitants)
- Colonia 24 de Marzo (10 inhabitants)
- Colonia Campestre Llano Blanco (191 inhabitants)
- Colonia Juquilita (138 inhabitants)
- Colonia La Candelaria (275 inhabitants)
- Colonia Loma Bonita (30 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (27 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Guadalupana (4 inhabitants)
- La Huana Milpería (91 inhabitants)
- La Rufa (4 inhabitants)
- Niza Shiga (Monte Grande) (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Esperanza (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Mormón (3 inhabitants)
- San Jerónimo (11 inhabitants)