Information and updated data of Santo Niño in Guerrero: postal code, location, maps.
Do you want to find the location of Santo Niño (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Zapotitlán Tablas, which is placed in the Municipality of Zapotitlán Tablas (in the State of Guerrero). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 12.46 km (direction NW) from the center of the Zapotitlán Tablas municipality. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Zapotitlán Tablas, you will find it in the NW direction at a distance of 0.38 km.
Map and satellite photo of Santo Niño (Zapotitlán Tablas)
Find out the location of Santo Niño through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Santo Niño, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Santo Niño (Zapotitlán Tablas) is 41400
Knowing the Zip Code of Santo Niño is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "41400" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "41") are those of the State of Guerrero, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Santo Niño. Opinions.
Do you like Santo Niño? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santo Niño so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Zapotitlán Tablas:
- Alteopa (226 inhabitants)
- Barranca Xoco (106 inhabitants)
- Buena Vista (98 inhabitants)
- Colonia San Antonio (130 inhabitants)
- Cruz Piedra Salada (51 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (67 inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (21 inhabitants)
- Las Minas (97 inhabitants)
- Linda Vista (214 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Amanecer (44 inhabitants)
- Plan de Guadalupe (116 inhabitants)
- Plan de Tejocote (15 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa de Lima (83 inhabitants)
- Tierra Colorada (245 inhabitants)
- Villa de Juquila (32 inhabitants)