Information and updated data of Santiago in Morelos: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Santiago (Barrio) is located in the Municipality of Tlalnepantla (in the State of Morelos). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 4.03 km (direction S) from the center of the Tlalnepantla municipality.
Map and satellite photo of Santiago (Tlalnepantla)
Where is Santiago? Here's a location map of Santiago: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santiago, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Santiago (Tlalnepantla) is 62530
Knowing the Zip Code of Santiago is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "62530" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "62") are those of the State of Morelos, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Santiago. Opinions.
Do you like Santiago? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santiago so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tlalnepantla:
- Bosques de Morelos (14 inhabitants)
- Campo Aguacomulco (- inhabitants)
- Campo Chicahuaxco (20 inhabitants)
- Campo Cuauyeca (10 inhabitants)
- Campo Jazmín (- inhabitants)
- Campo los Jagüeyes (10 inhabitants)
- Campo Tepehuaxtitla (114 inhabitants)
- El Pedregal (648 inhabitants)
- El Vigía (San Nicolás del Monte) (1018 inhabitants)
- Felipe Neri (Cuatepec) (1640 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Calmil (51 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Hacienda Monte de los Olivos (5 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Hacienda Villa Campestre (11 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento los Robles (19 inhabitants)
- Tlalnepantla (4383 inhabitants)