Information and updated data of Santa Rosa in Tlaxcala: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Ciudad de Apizaco (Cab.) is located the site of Santa Rosa (Fraccionamiento) (Municipality: Apizaco, State: Tlaxcala). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Apizaco, you can locate it exactly at 1.0 km (in the E direction). If you want to walk from the center of the town of Ciudad de Apizaco (Cab.), you will find it in the N direction at a distance of 1.19 km.
Map and satellite photo of Santa Rosa (Apizaco)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Santa Rosa is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Santa Rosa (Apizaco) is 90340
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Santa Rosa. Please write the following 5 digits: 90340. The first two digits ("90") correspond to the state of Tlaxcala, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Santa Rosa. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Rosa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Rosa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Santa Rosa
Tacos & Tortas in Santa Rosa
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Apizaco:
- Actipan (1 inhabitants)
- Cerrito de Guadalupe (2679 inhabitants)
- Colonia San Isidro (2768 inhabitants)
- Cuarta Manzana (131 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- Ejido de Santa Úrsula (25 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Jardines de San Francisco (186 inhabitants)
- Francisco Moreno Morales (- inhabitants)
- Jagüey Prieto (1 inhabitants)
- José María Morelos (1295 inhabitants)
- San José Tetel (La Quebradora) (92 inhabitants)
- San Luis Apizaquito (7234 inhabitants)
- Tlalcoyotla (4 inhabitants)
- Tochac (18 inhabitants)
- Unidad Deportiva (10 inhabitants)