Information and updated data of Santa Rosa in México: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Santa Rosa (Unidad Habitacional)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Lerma de Villada, which is placed in the Municipality of Lerma (in the State of México). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Lerma, you can locate it exactly at 8.71 km (in the SE direction). If you want to walk from the center of the town of Lerma de Villada, you will find it in the NE direction at a distance of 1.8 km.
Map and satellite photo of Santa Rosa (Lerma)
Where is Santa Rosa? Here's a location map of Santa Rosa: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santa Rosa, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Santa Rosa (Lerma) is 52004
Knowing the Zip Code of Santa Rosa is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "52004" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "52") are those of the State of México, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Santa Rosa. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Rosa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Rosa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Santa Rosa
Restaurants to eat in Santa Rosa
Fast food in Santa Rosa, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Santa Rosa
Chicken restaurants in Santa Rosa
Tacos & Tortas in Santa Rosa
Tamales in Santa Rosa
Dentists in Santa Rosa
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Lerma:
- Amomolulco (1122 inhabitants)
- Colonia Francisco I. Madero (825 inhabitants)
- Nueva Ameyalco (1240 inhabitants)
- Cristo Rey (231 inhabitants)
- El Espino (2806 inhabitants)
- La Manga (La Laguna) (1514 inhabitants)
- Pueblo Nuevo Tlalmimilolpan (3191 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (13 inhabitants)
- San Agustín Huitzizilapan (1619 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Xochicuautla (3980 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Ameyalco (5361 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás Peralta (5265 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Huitzizilapan (3033 inhabitants)
- Santa María Atarasquillo (15486 inhabitants)
- Santiago Analco (3952 inhabitants)