Information and updated data of San Juan in México: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of San Juan (Pueblo)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Ozumba de Alzate (Cab.), which is placed in the Municipality of Ozumba (in the State of México). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Ozumba, you can locate it exactly at 2.48 km (in the NW direction). From the town center of Ozumba de Alzate (Cab.), you can get there in 0.09 km in the SW direction.
Map and satellite photo of San Juan (Ozumba)
Where is San Juan? Here's a location map of San Juan: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Juan, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of San Juan (Ozumba) is 56800
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of San Juan. Please write the following 5 digits: 56800. The first two digits ("56") correspond to the state of México, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for San Juan. Opinions.
Do you like San Juan? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Juan so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Restaurants to eat in San Juan
Mexican street food in San Juan
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ozumba:
- Ex-Hacienda Actopan (40 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo Atempa (3 inhabitants)
- Barrio Actopan (26 inhabitants)
- El Espinal (1 inhabitants)
- Huejote (Rancho Huejote) (85 inhabitants)
- La Cantarilla (10 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (134 inhabitants)
- Colonia Guadalupe Hidalgo (882 inhabitants)
- San José (Rancho San José Tlacotitlán) (117 inhabitants)
- San José Tlacotitlán (1594 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo Tlaltecoyan (Tlaltecoyac) (544 inhabitants)
- San Mateo Tecalco (3440 inhabitants)
- San Sebastián (45 inhabitants)
- Santiago Mamalhuazuca (2342 inhabitants)
- Ozumba de Alzate (Cab.) (18580 inhabitants)