Information and updated data of San Isidro in México: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of San Isidro (Pueblo) located within the town of Lerma de Villada, in the Municipality of Lerma (in the State of México). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 6.67 km (direction SE) from the center of the Lerma municipality. From the town center of Lerma de Villada, you can get there in 2.3 km in the W direction.
Map and satellite photo of San Isidro (Lerma)
Where is San Isidro? Here's a location map of San Isidro: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Isidro, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of San Isidro (Lerma) is 52000
Knowing the Zip Code of San Isidro is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "52000" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "52") are those of the State of México, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for San Isidro. Opinions.
Do you like San Isidro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Isidro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Tamales in San Isidro
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Lerma:
- Colonia Álvaro Obregón (4716 inhabitants)
- Colonia Celso Vicencio (628 inhabitants)
- Colonia Emiliano Zapata (4975 inhabitants)
- Colonia las Águilas (309 inhabitants)
- El Espino (2806 inhabitants)
- El Caracol (427 inhabitants)
- La Joya (57 inhabitants)
- La Ladera (- inhabitants)
- La Loma (303 inhabitants)
- Pueblo Nuevo Tlalmimilolpan (3191 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Xochicuautla (3980 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Ameyalco (5361 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás Peralta (5265 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Huitzizilapan (3033 inhabitants)
- Zacamulpa Tlalmimilolpan (1842 inhabitants)