Information and updated data of Ruben Valencia in Oaxaca: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
The site of Ruben Valencia (Colonia) located within the town of Ciudad Ixtepec, in the Municipality of Ciudad Ixtepec (in the State of Oaxaca). It is located exactly 8.45 km (towards S) from the geographic center of the Ciudad Ixtepec municipal area. And it is located at 1.28 km (towards SE ) from the urban center of the town of Ciudad Ixtepec.
Map and satellite photo of Ruben Valencia (Ciudad Ixtepec)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Ruben Valencia is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Ruben Valencia (Ciudad Ixtepec) is 70110
Knowing the Zip Code of Ruben Valencia is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "70110" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "70") are those of the State of Oaxaca, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Ruben Valencia. Opinions.
Do you like Ruben Valencia? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ruben Valencia so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Ruben Valencia
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ciudad Ixtepec:
- Rancho Santa Fe (5 inhabitants)
- Arturo Santiago Felipe (50 inhabitants)
- Cheguigo Juárez Quinta Sección (30 inhabitants)
- Colonia 24 de Marzo (10 inhabitants)
- Colonia Alejandro Cruz Martínez (116 inhabitants)
- Colonia Camargo (64 inhabitants)
- Colonia Campestre Llano Blanco (191 inhabitants)
- Colonia Juquilita (138 inhabitants)
- Colonia Loma Bonita (30 inhabitants)
- El Terronal (- inhabitants)
- Loma San Juan (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Piedra Bola (6 inhabitants)
- Nizandá (16 inhabitants)
- Rancho Mormón (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Piedra Bola (24 inhabitants)