Information and updated data of Residencial Campestre in México: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Within the town of San Pedro Tultepec is located the site of Residencial Campestre (Colonia) (Municipality: Lerma, State: México). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 8.16 km (direction SE) from the center of the Lerma municipality. From the town center of San Pedro Tultepec, you can get there in 0.87 km in the NW direction.
Map and satellite photo of Residencial Campestre (Lerma)
Find out the location of Residencial Campestre through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Residencial Campestre, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Residencial Campestre (Lerma) is 52006
Knowing the Zip Code of Residencial Campestre is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "52006" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "52") are those of the State of México, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Residencial Campestre. Opinions.
Do you like Residencial Campestre? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Residencial Campestre so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Residencial Campestre
Tacos & Tortas in Residencial Campestre
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Lerma:
- Colonia Adolfo López Mateos (2107 inhabitants)
- Colonia Álvaro Obregón (4716 inhabitants)
- Casa Blanca (Tierras Nuevas) (275 inhabitants)
- Colonia 5 de Mayo (575 inhabitants)
- Nueva Ameyalco (1240 inhabitants)
- Colonia Ojo de Agua (538 inhabitants)
- Dolores (Ranchería Dolores) (1083 inhabitants)
- El Árbol (677 inhabitants)
- El Caracol (427 inhabitants)
- El Espino Peralta (609 inhabitants)
- Flor de Gallo Huitzizilapan (483 inhabitants)
- Llano de los Negros (8 inhabitants)
- Mogini (- inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo Huitzizilapan (837 inhabitants)
- Santiago Analco (3952 inhabitants)