RES SAN JOSE
Information and updated data of Res San Jose in México: postal code, location, maps.
Do you want to find the location of Res San Jose (Fraccionamiento)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Santa Cruz Otzacatipan, which is placed in the Municipality of Toluca (in the State of México). It is located exactly 7.71 km (towards NW) from the geographic center of the Toluca municipal area. From the town center of Santa Cruz Otzacatipan, you can get there in 0.42 km in the NE direction.
Map and satellite photo of Res San Jose (Toluca)
Where is Res San Jose? Here's a location map of Res San Jose: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Res San Jose, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Res San Jose (Toluca) is 50210
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Res San Jose. Please write the following 5 digits: 50210. The first two digits ("50") correspond to the state of México, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Res San Jose. Opinions.
Do you like Res San Jose? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Res San Jose so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Toluca:
- Barrio de Guadalupe Totoltepec (1755 inhabitants)
- Barrio de Jesús Fracción Segunda (1404 inhabitants)
- Barrio Santa María (790 inhabitants)
- Cerro del Perico (940 inhabitants)
- Colonia la Cañada (337 inhabitants)
- Ejido de Nova (Barrio del Museo) (345 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (1790 inhabitants)
- La Constitución (6402 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Bartolo (Rancho Grande) (26 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Buenavista (5937 inhabitants)
- San Cayetano Morelos (San Cayetano) (4439 inhabitants)
- San Diego de los Padres Otzacatipan (1774 inhabitants)
- San Diego los Padres Cuexcontitlán Secc. 5 A (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel Zacango (Rancho) (774 inhabitants)
- San Pablo Autopan (35141 inhabitants)